How To Get A Real Estate License In California
Getting the salesperson license of a real estate business, a candidate must go through some procedure. He has to take a particular exam and obtain a passing grade. Before that, a candidate must fulfill the general requirement.That enables them to take program courses and sit the exam. So, we will look at the primary requirements first that is universal of all state of USA:
- An applicant must be at least or above 18 years old.
- An applicant must be USA permanent residence.
- No criminal record against the applicant.
- An applicant must be honest in providing personal information.
- An applicant must take the pre-licensing course and pass the course final exam.
- An applicant must sit in the licensing exam and pass with the passing mark.