Michael Jordan Donates $1 Million To Hurricane Dorian Relief Efforts In Bahamas
NBA superstar and current owner of the Charlotte Hornets, Michael Jordan, has announced that he will...
Off the Charts
Mother Encourages Daughter To Sleep With Sugar Daddies For Cosmetic SurgeryApril 10, 2019
English television presenter Jeremy Kyle recently spoke with a mother who was so obsessed with cosmetic...
Historic Storm Bringing Blizzards And Floods To The Mid-West This WeekApril 10, 2019
Yet another extremely powerful storm is ready to unleash fury across the midwest. Local meteorologists are...
Off the Charts
Man Who Identifies As A “Pup” Eats Out Of A Bowl And Barks In PublicApril 4, 2019
Kaz James, a 37-year-old store manager from Greater Manchester has decided to live his life pretending...
Jonathan The Tortoise Is The Oldest Known Terrestrial Animal At 187 Years OldApril 1, 2019
Some animals have incredibly long lifespans, in fact, some even have much longer lifespans than humans...
Children Raised Without Religion Are Kinder And More Empathetic, Study FindsMay 30, 2019
According to a study published in Current Biology in 2015, children raised without religion tend to...
Incredible Footage Shows Massive Humpback Whale Jumps Out Of Sea Right Next To Fishing BoatJune 10, 2019
A massive humpback whale was seen jumping out of the sea and narrowly missing a fishing...
NASA Chief Warns That Humans Must Prepare For A Massive Meteor StrikeMay 6, 2019
NASA administrator, Jim Bridenstine, recently warned an audience at the International Academy of Astronautics’ Planetary Defense...
Editor’s Latest Posts
- 30 Powerful Quotes By Keanu Reeves That Will Give You A Different Perspective On Life
- Michael Jordan Donates $1 Million To Hurricane Dorian Relief Efforts In Bahamas
- “Child” Seen Smoking At Football Game Is Actually A 36-Year-Old Man
- Rare Blue Java Bananas Taste Just Like Ice Cream
- Student Loan Debt Crisis Will Reach Worst Levels Ever In 2019
- Before And After Satellite Images Show Extent Of Dorian’s Damage On The Bahamas
- “Storm Area 51” Event Becomes The Biggest UFO Party on Earth
- El Chapo Says His Billions Should Go To Mexican Indigenous People
- 14 Soldiers Were Photographed Before, During, And After War
- 2,000,000 People Have Signed Up To “Storm Area 51”
- Dog Passes Away 15 Minutes After Beloved Owner Dies of Cancer
- Mexican Family Discovers Oil While Digging A Well For Water
- Epstein’s Neck Broken In Multiple Places Pointing To Homicide, Experts Say
- Leaked Photo From Epstein Mansion Shows Portrait of Bill Clinton in Blue Dress, Red Heels
- Russian Village Of 450 People Evacuated After Nuclear Missile Explosion
- Jeffrey Epstein Had Phone Numbers of 301 British Associates In “Little Black Book”
- China’s Military Enters Hong Kong To Suppress Anti-Government Uprising
- Failed Terrorist’s Plot Foiled After 65-Year-Old Worshiper Takes Him Down
- Jeffrey Epstein Was Taken Off Suicide Watch By His Own Lawyers
- FBI Shows Up At Home of Storm Area 51 Creator
- Another Mass Shooting Leaves 6 Wounded In Chicago
- Newly Unsealed Epstein Documents Released
- Woman Terrified To Find Massive Huntsman Spider In Her Home
- Osama Bin Laden’s son Hamza is Dead
- New York State Decriminalized The Use Of Marijuana
- Nearly 100,000 Plan to Storm Loch Ness and “Find Dat Big Boi”
- Bishop Says Gay People Exist Because Women Enjoy Anal Sex While Pregnant
- Family Saves Themselves As 9-Year-Old Girl Charged By Bison At Yellowstone
- FBI Finds Buckets Of Heads, Penises And Bodies Sewn Together In ‘Human Chop Shop’
- Young Boy Finds Dinosaur Eggs From 65 Million Years Ago While Playing Outside