Michael Jordan Donates $1 Million To Hurricane Dorian Relief Efforts In Bahamas
NBA superstar and current owner of the Charlotte Hornets, Michael Jordan, has announced that he will...
Children Raised Without Religion Are Kinder And More Empathetic, Study FindsMay 30, 2019
According to a study published in Current Biology in 2015, children raised without religion tend to...
Company Sells Pills That Make Farts Smell Like Flowers And ChocolateJune 27, 2019
65-year-old inventor Christian Poincheval, from the French village of Gesvres, is becoming a household name around...
Incredible Footage Shows Massive Humpback Whale Jumps Out Of Sea Right Next To Fishing BoatJune 10, 2019
A massive humpback whale was seen jumping out of the sea and narrowly missing a fishing...
NASA Chief Warns That Humans Must Prepare For A Massive Meteor StrikeSeptember 24, 2019
NASA administrator, Jim Bridenstine, recently warned an audience at the International Academy of Astronautics’ Planetary Defense...
Editor’s Latest Posts
- Homeless Veterans In Canadian Cities Getting Free Shelter In Tiny House Villages
- Tourist Takes Video Of A Fish That Has The Face Of A Person
- CBS Fired Employee Who Leaked Video About Epstein Cover-Up at ABC News
- Canadian Company Announces That They Invented An Invisibility Cloak
- ABC Reporter Admits Network Covered Up Epstein Evidence for Years
- Man Filmed Firing A Rocket From Between His Butt Cheeks
- Woman Goes Blind For Three Weeks After Getting Eyeball Tattoos
- NASA Headed To Golden Asteroid That Could Make Everyone On Earth A Billionaire
- Navy Seal Fox News Guest Blurts Out Jeffrey ‘Epstein Didn’t kill Himself’
- Video Of Strange Pink Anomaly In The Sky in Tunapuna Near Trinidad
- Anonymous Message: Revolutions Are Now Springing Up All Over The World
- Greta Thunberg Threatens To Leave Facebook Unless Critics Are Silenced
- Economist Who Speaks 6 Languages Rejected Banking Job To Become An Influencer
- Scientists Say Honeybees Are Most Important Species On The Planet
- Keystone Pipeline Shut Down After Oil Leak Creates Quarter Mile Slick In North Dakota
- Facebook Goes Down For Second Day In A Row
- A Priest Has Turned His Church Into A Rescue For Stray Dogs
- Edward Snowden Tells Joe Rogan He Researched Aliens With His Security Clearance
- 400-Year-Old Shark Found in Arctic Is the World’s Oldest Living Vertebrate
- BBC Documentary Suggests Jesus Was A Buddhist Monk
- Trump Announces That ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Is Dead
- New Footage Shows Cop Shooting 16-Year-Old Boy In The Back of The Head
- Edward Snowden Tells Joe Rogan How Our Cellphones Spy On Us
- Anonymous Message To Hillary Clinton
- Julian Assange Struggles To Remember His Own Birthday Due to Prison Treatment
- Facebook Dark Mode Available Now For Some Users
- 20 Ancient Egyptian Coffins Discovered Near Luxor
- Largest Dark Web Pedophile Ring In History Busted With Hundreds Of Arrests
- US Officials Warn That Turkey Is Holding 50 US Nuclear Weapons “Hostage”
- German Laboratory Where Monkeys Filmed Screaming In Pain During Tests Raided